Egnyte is a comprehensive enterprise content management, data governance, and file sharing platform, allowing you total control of your organization’s content to unleash user productivity while maintaining security.
Any User. Any Device.
Any App. Any Where.
From a Single Platform, Egnyte Enables
All-In-One Cloud Content Governance
- Access company files via secure web, desktop, tablet, and mobile apps, as well as when working within third-party cloud services like Slack, Salesforce, Gmail and Teams
- Share files easily and securely while monitoring and controlling future downstream data use or resharing
- Manage appropriate access to unstructured data based on role, location and security tags
- Granular, person-level folder and file permissions, so there’s never a need to grant excessive trust to groups, devices, IP address or network locations, or over-rely on VPNs
- Optimized to accelerate read and write both in the office and on-the-go
“Egnyte allows colleagues to instantly access files on their tablets and mobiles. They’re not chained to their laptops and can work anywhere. At the same time, we don’t get any more requests for VPN access–which gives IT one less thing to manage or worry about.”
- Automatically move large files in active usage to the edge for better performance
- When it’s time for archival, move data to public-cloud-based object storage with a few keystrokes
- Retain and delete files according to global policies, including company-, vertical- and content-type specific settings
- Identify and permanently purge redundant, obsolete and trivial data with minimal admin intervention (or even none at all)
- Restore files and versions that have been mistakenly deleted by end users
“With Egnyte, BuzzFeed was able to meet requirements for data governance, without disrupting content creation and workflow. Egnyte lets us be smarter about our content, which makes us smarter about our business.”
- Sensitive content discovery provides unrivaled visibility across cloud repositories and apps, device storage, and on-prem file shares
- Behavioral analytics monitors viewing, uploading, editing, sharing, deletion and more - at a company, team and individual level
- Anomaly detection and alerting to reduce insider threat risk
- Automated ransomware detection and workflows to mitigate damage if infected
- Automated safeguards to manage the flow of information, such as via email, out of bounds
- New! Advanced encryption to keep files secured even if they get downloaded by unintended parties
- Machine learning-based risk scoring escalates the biggest threats based from day one, and then learns and adapts to your organization
“Egnyte has transformed how we manage security and governance. We can see and manage who accessed what files and from where, and we’ve eliminated any risk of project files getting accidentally deleted or moved.”
- Machine learning-based content classification with over 500 sensitive data patterns for PII, PHI, and more
- Preconfigured compliance templates for over 50 jurisdictions around the world
- Entity extraction to identify personal information buried in files (across multiple storage locations)
- Automated workflows to ensure proper handling of personal data, and respond to subject access requests and breach notification requirements within the timeframes prescribed by law
- Automated compliance report generation and alerting
“We have restricted information that we’re required to protect, not only from a SEC regulatory perspective but also for HIPAA compliance and HR. Egnyte reduces processing time from 40 hours a week to 10.”
- Streamline operations with built-in review and approval workflows
- Ensure no data leakage in content-rich workflows, even when numerous teams and third-party tools are involved
- Support for industry-specific file types and business requirements, from construction and engineering to life sciences and digital media
- Pre-built templates for common processes and project types
“The benefits of Egnyte have touched our entire organization from tremendous cost and time efficiencies, to creating a smarter workflow for teams.”
Integrations & APIs
- Incorporate into existing workflows with integrations like Microsoft 365, Salesforce and Zoom and Procore, PlanGrid, and Science Exchange
- Store, archive, and access content from public clouds like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Create custom applications while leveraging core platform features
- Tap into the developer community with robust documentation and support
“We needed to maintain control of our files, which means that we wanted all of that in our AWS environment. The integration that Egnyte has with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office is also a huge productivity gain for our employees.”
Speak to an Egnyte expert now.
40% of CIOs are concerned about increased risks of data breaches and leaks in 2020.
With so much sensitive data hidden within unstructured content and sprawled across files, folders, devices, and different apps, the risk is higher than ever. We surveyed 400 CIOs and found serious concerns about the future of data governance and protection.
Easily collaborate, govern, and secure content anywhere with Egnyte
Get a guided tour of Egnyte and ask questions live with the experts.
Smart Governance eBook
Learn about how Egnyte’s smart data governance uses AI and machine learning to analyze and protect data across apps.